Delivery & Returns
1) All deliveries are carried out by couriers throughout the UK.
2) All delivery charges are included in the prices shown per item page.
3) A one man delivery is offered as standard by the couriers and they will only deliver your item to your front door. In case of flats they will only deliver to the ground floor front door for the building.
4) Delivery is within 14 to 28 working days to most areas, some rural areas may experience longer delivery times.
5) Postcode exclusions do apply. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of White are not covered by our couriers. An alternative courier service can be used, please get in touch for a quotation on 0800 193 2337.
1) Returns are accepted within 14 days from delivery on NEW UNOPENED goods only due to hygienic reasons. Once a mattress or bed has been opened it can not be returned and as such is not covered by the distant selling regulations. This does not effect your statutory rights. A handling charge of 25% or up to £200 (whichever is greater) will be deductible on accepted returns.
2) On accepted returns it is at buyers cost and responsibility to arrange return of goods to us. On high value item a recorded service is recommended. Once the item is received by us it will be assessed to ensure still new, unopened and undamaged then if accepted a refund will be processed within 7 to 10 working days less the handling charge.
3) If after ordering you cancel before receiving the goods the couriers charges will be deducted from your refund.